Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Latest From Patty Cake Online Is This A Good Friend?

Is this a good friend? - latest from patty cake online

Well .. I told my best friend I got my navel 7th August peris cuz it's my birthday gift from my stepmother. and then my friends and I always wanted my navel ill peris cool that my mother told me that he never said that. She called me today and was like HEY Patty cake from the bakery man, I flipped through my navel now so that I can now say that the show copy me sick, if I can see the middle! So I ask again 5 minutes later asking whens the invitation to go downtown and another friend awncer Danila, and was like "were busy later" is, of course, say very good. Danila, call again and again and reacted as if they were in a brass peris call later .. .. this is a good friend? "I really hope you learned your lesson .. You have already done that his best friend?" I know that there

No comments:

Post a Comment