Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Toiletries Online How Much Weight Should I Carry In My Pack???

How much weight should I carry in my pack??? - toiletries online

I am traveling in Europe for 4 weeks. For three weeks in a city living in an apartment where I can keep my business. I travel to participate in Ireland, Scotland, Paris and on the weekend. Then I will end my trip 7 days in Italy.

I was looking for backpacks, carry my things in. I will not drag a suitcase through these cities for a month. Most of the information that I found online is for campers hikers.

Has anyone suggestions on brand / / size of the standard backpack, you should buy if you are my clothes: two pairs of shoes / dress / etc can customize ... all in one package and have a little leeway for souveneirs left?

* I am 5 feet 7 inches. I weigh 170 if that makes any difference,

No comments:

Post a Comment